Here's what's new for the 2005 US Open Series!
- US Open Series winners play for double prize money at the US Open.
- More than 115 hours of national TV coverage on ESPN, ESPN2, CBS Sports and NBC Sports; 100-plus hours on The Tennis Channel.
- Back-to-back coverage of men’s and women’s finals every Sunday at 3 p.m.
- Blue courts improve visibility and unify Series events and US Open.
- Multi-million-dollar national advertising and marketing campaign to better connect players and fans.
- San Diego’s Acura Classic joins US Open Series lineup, completing roster of all major summer hard-court events.
- New Haven’s Pilot Pen Tennis will be a combined men’s/women’s event.