- The Olympus US Open Series creates an easy-to-follow summer tennis season on television by linking 10 North American tournaments to the US Open.
- Live national coverage makes it possible for fans to watch great tennis on television every weekend throughout the summer.
- Men’s and women’s finals are broadcast every Sunday.
Bonus Prize Money
- Performance in the Olympus US Open Series Bonus Challenge has a direct effect on US Open prize money.
- Players who win the Olympus US Open Series Bonus Challenge will have the opportunity to win $1 million in bonus prize money at the US Open.
- The top three men’s and women’s finishers all will earn bonus prize money at the US Open.
Olympus US Open Series Bonus Challenge
- Bonus points are awarded at each of the Olympus US Open Series tournaments.
- Standings are updated every week.
- Final standings will include players who have earned points in at least two Olympus US Open Series events.